Days 9-12 Cruising

 I feel like I've kind of hit my stride with keto and intermittent fasting right now. It feels pretty effortless and the cravings and hunger are nearly gone now. It's amazing how fast this happened. I'm feeling pretty good, mentally and physically. I'm down to 194 pounds, as of a couple days ago, which is a loss of 7 pounds in 10 days. Love it. I don't want to get cocky, though, which is what I feel like always happens. I always think "great, I've got this, I can stop paying too much attention." But the reality is, that cockiness always comes back to bite me in the butt, and I need to stay nose to the grindstone. Today, for the first time, I really has a moment of thinking "ugh, I can't handle another savory/salty meal right now." I got over it and had a good lunch, but I have to watch that thought carefully. I think the way to handle it is to have some cream and berries on hand for a low-carb non-savory treat to keep me on track.

Anyway, given how well I feel like it's going, I think I am very ready to start phase 2 at the two-week mark here. Exercise, here I come! Well, on Day 14. So I have one more day as a buy :)

Check back soon for more!

Comments