Day 6 - Feeling Better!

 I woke up today without a headache after getting a bit more sleep last night. I had some trouble fall asleep but once I finally did it was fine (other than having to get up 4 times to pee after having a gigantic mug of tea before bed! But I fell back asleep each time pretty quickly).

I did feel a tiny bit of a headache mid-morning, but some tylenol took care of it pretty quickly. The only trouble was I was starving by 10 a.m. I didn't make it to 12 before eating, partly because I had to pick up my kids early for a half day and knew I wouldn't be home until 2.

So I broke down and had leftover steak, broccoli, and broccoli puree from last night at 11:20. Then was still hungry and had four slices of swiss cheese. That one is dangerous for me to keep around the house because I tend to overeat it. It took an hour for my stomach to finally register that it had eaten, and then I was TOO full. I'll have to work on that. 

Comments